Pages

1.12.2014

OOTD #1 | Oh we could be heroes



Yesterday started off being a completely chilled day, and by chilled I mean sleeping in my onesie having little human contact. After lunch my sister and I headed to our local town - an oui, I had changed by then! - and had a little gander in Primark and Topshop. Usually when I go shopping I wear an outfit that is super comfortable, but something I'll feel happy wearing whilst looking enviously at Topshop staff for example!

I instagrammed a selfie of the outfit and it went down a treat - thanks guys! That literally helped my confidence all day. On a side note, due to my instagrammed picture, it was clear what I was wearing and so I would be somewhat easy to spot; three lovely viewers in Primark, and two lovely viewers at the theatre that evening - thank you so much for all coming and saying hey!

After our shop, my sister and I had a sibling date at good ol' Pizza Express, then headed the the theatre!

OUTFIT DEETS
Long Sleeved Swing Dress - Boohoo (buy here)
Tartan Scarf - Topshop (buy here)
Grey Boyfriend Coat - DP (no longer available)
40 Denier Tights - Primark
Platform Chelsea Boots - Topshop (buy here)
Bag - Topshop (buy here)
Glasses - Topshop (buy here)
Watch - Topshop (buy here)
Faux Fur Hand Warmers / Fingerless Gloves - Topshop (sale)




No comments:

Post a Comment