Pages

2.02.2014

January Favourites

Watch the video here

It's February 2014. Can you believe?! I certainly can't.

Today I bring you my favourites from the month of January. It was my 19th birthday on the 28th, so of course lots of cake would feature - but it's been eaten (sorry about that). Watch the video for in detail descriptions - but here is a list of my faves just in case you wanted to have a look for yourself!

What have you been loving recently?

Cupid Fine Shape Wear - buy here
Valentino Valentina - buy here
Urban Decay Naked Highlight - buy here
Soft Rose Nivea Lip Balm - buy here
Jackie Oats Colour Supplement - review here - buy here
Real Techniques Brow Brush - buy here
Benefit Erase Paste - buy here
Benefit High Brow - buy here
OPI 'I Theodore You' - buy here
ELF Primer - buy here




9 comments:

  1. ahh love this look! you are looking amazing recently:) hugs, ellie x

    elliebeaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fave videos! So curious about the ELF primer now...

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've watched your videos from the very start and you just seem to get more and more beautiful xx

    somethingaboutcarey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a wonderful birthday Becca! I am loving this makeup look on you, it's so perfect! Your blog is looking fab, it's very minimalistic, love! Thanks for sharing xo

    Natalie | Shabby Chic and Tea♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. That OPI nail varnish has the cutest name :')

    http://whatsgoodifarheen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so pretty! I like this primer! ♥

    http://finddyourway.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post! Next time maybe consider including photos of those items? :)

    blog ♥

    ReplyDelete